Saturday, August 18, 2012

offerings to AmonRa...


Prayers to Amon-Ra
© Copyright 2012 M7C, All rights reserved

“You rise above the horizon at dawn,
Resplendent in light, Powerful of Breath,
O AmonRa, the King of the Gods!

“O You who are crowned Lord of the East,
O King of Everlasting Light,
O One above whose skin is as Gold,
Always protecting the Lands below.

“Come, hear my words,
O AmonRa, Lord of Ipet-iSut,
O the Great God who hears prayers,
Hear Mine:

“O My Divine Father, Amon-Ra,
Protect me and my kin from all who would do us harm,
Enrich us with Wealth as I enrich your temple with offerings;
Attract all that is positive and good to us,
So that I may honor you likewise.

“So declares, M7C, Kheriheb Master and First Prophet of Amon-Ra of the Temple of Amon-Ra.”
“All Hail Amon-Ra!!”


M7 2012.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment